IT IS THE POLICY OF AQUAJET TO PROVIDE IT’S SERVICES WITHIN AN ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND FRAMEWORK AND WILL ENDEAVOUR TO MONITOR AND IMPROVE THIS IN THE DAY TO DAY RUNNING OF THE BUSINESS SO AS TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
Our environmental policy is to: Comply with relevant Legislation and Regulations.
- Implement procedures to prevent and minimise pollution particularly with waste water discharges
- Control dust and noise emissions
- Reduce the consumption of resources
- Monitor and reduce the consumption of energy and water
- Promote a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst our staff and ensure that all staff act in accordance with this policy
- Ensure waste generated by Aquajet is reduced, reused or recycled where possible
- Dispose of hazardous waste responsibly
- Operate an environmentally responsible vehicle fleet
- Continually strive to improve our environmental performance
- To assist our customers with help and advice on the disposal and control of waste products.
- To advise, assist and make available any relevant information to help our customers to reduce the consumption of resources (Energy & Water)