The whole design concept, construction and performance of the NTD750 is dedicated to producing a standard industrial vacuum cleaner that will provide totally reliable performance in all standard industrial applications. Be it boiler cleaning, floor cleaning, machine maintenance, high level cleaning, metalworking, dirt, dust or debris, it will take it all in its stride as standard.
The exclusive Structofoam power head incorporating two TwinFlo bypass motors provides exceptional performance and the Nucable replaceable cable system is standard, allowing quick cable replacement in the event of accidental damage.
Two large, standard filters ensure that what goes in stays in and, in addition, giant additional HepaFlo dust bags are available.
The standard container is all-steel, finished in Nutex, a specially formulated epoxy resin coating providing extreme durability and long service life. The container is mounted on, but easily removed from, our all-steel heavy-duty chassis equipped with large transit wheels.
The standard accessory kit is to a full 38mm (1 1/2”) specification.
• Ideal for Industrial Use - Flooring, maintenance, metalworking plus more.
• Ease of Transit - All-steel chassis, large transit wheels and pull handle.
• Handy Cable Replacement - Nucable system for quick and easy changing of cable.
• Powerful Performance - Heavy-duty Structofoam power head and TwinFlo bypass motors.
• Easy, Clean and Safe Emptying - High efficiency, triple-layer HepaFlo filter bags.
Comes with Kit BA5
Motor TwinFlo bypass
Power 230V AC 50/60Hz
Motor Power 2 x 1060 W
Airflow 98 L/sec
Suction 2400 mm H2O
Capacity 35 L
Cleaning Range 26.8 m
Weight (Machine + Kit) 20.8 kg
Size 510 x 510 x 960mm
Available from Aquajet Cleaning Equipment Ltd 01449 722098