PROCHEM Fresh Breeze Odour Neutraliser 5L
New technology odour neutraliser concentrate for carpets, fabrics and professional restoration cleaning.
Can be diluted with water and applied by sprayer or added to cleaning solutions.
Micro-encapsulation formula with odour absorber.
Clear blue tinted liquid with fresh fragrance.
Product Description & Directions for Use:
Fresh Breeze Odour Neutraliser is a powerful, safe and pleasantly perfumed odour
neutraliser, formulated for use on carpet, fabric and most surfaces.
For professional and industrial use only.
Always pre-test surface to be treated in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
Routine application: Mix 5 to 10ml per litre of water.
Apply directly onto odour source and allow dwell time for effective deodorisation.
Cleaning solution application: Compatible with most carpet and fabric cleaning
and hard surface detergents for deodorising while cleaning. Add 5 to 10ml per litre
of detergent solution. For truck-mount extractors add up to 1 litre per 20 litres of
detergent pre-mix concentrate.
Fire & Flood Restoration: Mix 10 to 20ml per litre of water depending on severity
of odour. Apply directly onto odour source and allow dwell time for effective
deodorisation. May be used before cleaning for initial odour reduction or for
residual deodorisation after cleaning has removed the odour source.
• Odour neutraliser concentrate for carpet, fabric & professional restoration cleaning
• New technology biocide free formula with safe odour absorber
• Chemically alters volatile odours making them undetectable
• Neutralises ammonia, mercaptans, amines and other obnoxious odours
• Encapsulating formulation eliminates sticky residues
• Not classified under CLP
• Environmentally friendly formula
• Dilute with water and apply by sprayer or add to cleaning solution
• Blue tinted liquid with fresh fragrance
pH Concentrate: 8
pH Diluted: 7.5
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
Wear protective gloves.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
Get medical advice/attention.